JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM
PPC Executive Peterborough
Starting salary: £20,000-£26,000 per year, depending on experience.
Essential requirements: Minimum 1 year PPC/Google Ads experience.
What we offer
- Every other Friday off
- 35 days paid holiday (inc Bank holidays)
- Competitive salary
- Private pension scheme
- Regular training seminars and webinars, marketing exhibitions and events (including attending events at Google and Facebook)
- Allocated time and budget for your professional development
- Company-wide events and seasonal parties
- You get to design your career path
Everyone in our team is given time to work on their own development through training, marketing exhibitions, events, networking etc, including attending events at Google and Facebook.
We are a Google Ads Premier Partner and Facebook Marketing Partner Agency based in Peterborough, London and Kings Lynn, with a growing digital marketing team specialising in PPC, social media advertising, native advertising, conversion rate optimisation and more.
Optimyzd are part of The Maze Group, which has been operating since 2009. We handle a multi-million-pound annual ad spend budget, so you will have a huge amount of data to work with/learn from.
You will be a key member of the team that will work on improving and optimising Google Ads accounts and campaigns. Testing ad copy, keyword research, testing bidding strategies etc will all be part of your role. Skill and attitude are more important than years and years of experience.
If you are looking to develop your talent and forge a rewarding career in PPC, then we will give you all the tools, training and resources to make it happen.
The role will be based at our central Peterborough office Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, then working from home Wednesday and Friday. We will of course provide you with any equipment you need to work from home comfortably.
- Use Google Ads, and potentially other platforms such as Facebook, Instagram Bing Ads and native.
- Manage bids, modifiers and budgets, optimise keywords, match types, ad copy and audiences.
- Show passion for driving marketing performance and ROI.
- Work as part of a team.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of digital marketing.
- A team player
- An experienced digital marketer
- Google Ads certified
- Competent in Google Docs and Sheets
- Excellent at managing your own time
- Passionate about learning
- Google Ads (Search)
- Attention to detail
Experience in any of the following would be beneficial:
- Facebook/Instagram Ads
- Remarketing and RLSA campaigns
- Bing Ads
- Display Ads
- Google Shopping
- YouTube Ads
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Data Studio
Optimyzd is part of the Maze Media Group – an award-winning media agency established in 2009. We are a Google Ads and Facebook Marketing Partner Agency with offices in London, Peterborough and Kings Lynn.
Our growing team of marketers are specialists in PPC, social media advertising, native advertising, conversion rate optimisation and so much more!
WORKING @ OPTIMYZD
We handle a multi-million-pound annual ad spend budget, which means that from the minute you become a member of our team, you get the opportunity to work with a huge amount of data and gain invaluable expertise across the board.
All of our team are given investment and non-client time each month to learn, develop and grow new skills
Please use the form below to send us your CV and covering letter.