Advertising on Bing/Microsoft can often be overlooked by search engine marketing professionals. Even though Google has a huge market share, miss the opportunity to get your advertising on the Bing/Microsoft Ads network and not only you will be missing out on millions of searches every day, but you also could be missing out on a lower cost per conversion due to the reduced competition on the platform.
Bing/Microsoft Ads and Google Ads
Bing/Microsoft Ads has a platform that is modelled on Google Ads, with a few differences. You have the ability to import your whole Google Ads account direct into Bing/Microsoft. You have the exact same control over bids, bid strategies, budgets, schedules, device bid modifications, conversion tracking and more.
There’s no competition when it comes to search volume compared to Google but many advertisers to report a lower cost per conversion on the Bing/Microsoft Ads platform, it’s always about ensuring your message shows wherever your potential customers may be searching.
More Bing/Microsoft Advertising Benefits
- Running PPC ads on Bing/Microsoft will also see your results featuring on search engines such as Yahoo and AOL, giving your campaigns more potential reach.
- Almost every pc will always have Bing/Microsoft set as the default search engine, as will any Microsoft Surface tablet. Bing/Microsoft Ads reach over 60 million searchers that are not reached by Google Ads.
- Bing/Microsoft Ads still gives the option to exclude close variants from exact match keywords, giving you more control.
- More control over schedules by allowing these to be applied at the ad group level, whilst Google only allows scheduling at the campaign level. Different time zones can also be accommodated better in Bing/Microsoft Ads.
Fancy the same control, targeting but with a lower cost per conversion?
Get in touch with us today to add Bing/Microsoft Ads to your online marketing arsenal.
- Conduct thorough audits of your current or previous campaigns
- Give recommendations for optimisation, or make the changes on your behalf
- Optimise campaigns, ads and landing pages for mobile search
- Recommend, design and build better converting landing pages
- Identify new opportunities
- Duplicate your campaigns from Google to run on Bing and Yahoo
We also do:
Want to get more leads/customers without increasing your ad spend?
By targeting campaigns better, by testing ads, by testing landing pages and by continually optimising every aspect of the campaigns we run, you can get a better return on your ad spend.